I am Rudi9719 on Keybase
I am a Syntactically Sarcastic Sociolinguist
firstname.lastname@example.org - PGP Preferred - Primary (Univention Domain)
email@example.com - PGP Preferred - Secondary (Gmail)
firstname.lastname@example.org - PGP Preferred
email@example.com - PGP Preferred
firstname.lastname@example.org - Certificate Based
email@example.com - Certificate Based
- Univention-Keybase: Keybase proof integration for Univention domains. Using Docker Containers and a Python API.
- CS-Net Refresh: Building, rebranding, and creating policy for a research network using recycled hardware from the former DogNet of SUNY IT.
- MyLib: Multi-Platform Application for managing personal libraries, bookshelf inventory and loans. Using Kotlin, Swift, and Python.
- NightmareCore TrinityCore repack with Slack/Keybase and LDAP integration allowing ingame and out of game interaction, and LDAP accounts. Using Python, and C++
- NightmareCoreWeb: PHP extension for TrinityCore to safely interact with the MySQL database to generate signup tokens, create accounts, and display online players
- Curly-Octo-Barnacle: TrinityCore extension allowing Slack integration - Github chose the name, and I liked it
- Domain-Refresh: LDAP extension to archive and restore Univention Domain users as needed using UDM
- WhoRU: Naemon/Nagios configuration builder using network scans and automatically discovered hosts to determine who is on what network, with which ports open
- ReserveIt: Small business property management system to track reservations and accounting information
- Shortlinks: A named link shortening service (Who hasn't made one of these at this point) with trackable history
- uChat: Universal chatting application using Bing* translator to allow users to communicate no matter their native language (*Google required billing for testing APIs)
- myMovies: Apple TV (4th Generation) application which allows for viewing local movies from a macOS device to an Apple TV without the use of iTunes
- SiriKu: Siri extension for Roku using the SiriKit Messaging Domain (Will eventually be updated to use the Media Domain)
- SerialKraken: C project to generate serial numbers to be used for a reverse engineering class
This Google Site (https://rudi.nightmare.haus) has been signed by Rudi9719 on Saturday the 8th of June, 2019 to prove ownership. Please ensure that your URL is an exact match to the one in this signature, and that the SSL certificate is issued by Let's Encrypt Authority X3 with the SHA-256 fingerprint of "3D 03 83 99 3D 09 C2 9C EE 8B 4B 58 E8 5E 1A 59 9A AE 73 A4 36 D6 DC 74 5E AF B4 67 5A FB 4E 50", signed on Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 8:36:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time and expiring Friday, September 6, 2019 at 7:36:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.1.0Comment: https://keybase.io/verify to verify signature.
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Iu5Q-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----