While I currently have been more interested in Cybersecurity and Sysadmin work, I find myself constantly returning to programming projects as a hobby and entertaining way to pass the time. Below are some projects of mine that I would be more than happy to expand upon, even if the code isn't able to be publicized. Majority of my projects are stored in repos that are either private due to being closed source, or are hidden in the Keybase Git filesystem. Feel free to reach out to me via email or Keybase for information regarding any of my current or completed projects. There are even more projects that I either haven't thought to add, haven't thought to be relevant anymore, or just worked on briefly that I did not include in the lists below.
- Univention-Keybase: Keybase proof integration for Univention domains. Attempting to use Docker Containers and a Python API.
- MyLib: Multi-Platform Application for managing personal libraries, bookshelf inventory and loans. Using Kotlin, Swift, and Go.
- kbtui: A TUI for Keybase chat written in Go and using @dxb's Keybase bot framework.
- kbauth: Web authentication using Keybase/OTP as a part of Univention-Keybase.
- Underland: Testing server- currently hosting Univention-Keybase, kbauth, and other Keybase BotWeb projects.
Completed or Terminated Projects
- NightmareCoreWeb: PHP app for TrinityCore to safely interact with the MySQL database to generate signup tokens, create accounts, and display online players
- NightmareCore: TrinityCore repack with Slack/Keybase and LDAP integration allowing in game and out of game interaction, and LDAP accounts. Using Go, and C++
- Curly-Octo-Barnacle: TrinityCore extension allowing Slack integration - Github chose the name, and I liked it - NightmareCore is a fork of this.
- kbpybot: Another Keybase bot in Python3, designed to be extendable using modules for channels and for PM functions. The open-sourced core for @turinga
- turinga: Keybase bot @turinga for managing SUNY Poly CS-Net functions for both Support and Administrators based on kbpybot.
- Domain-Refresh: LDAP extension to archive and restore Univention Domain users as needed using UDM and a lot of tarballs
- CS-Net Refresh: Building, rebranding, and creating policy for a research network using recycled hardware from the former DogNet of SUNY IT.
- WhoRU: Naemon/Nagios configuration builder using network scans to automatically discover hosts & determine who is on what network, with which ports open
- ReserveIt: Small business property management system to track reservations and accounting information
- Shortlinks: A named link shortening service (Who hasn't made one of these at this point) with trackable history and link ownership
- uChat: Universal chatting application using Bing* translator to allow users to communicate no matter their language (*Google required billing for testing APIs)
- myMovies: Apple TV (4th Generation) application which allows for viewing local movies from a macOS device to an Apple TV without the use of iTunes
- SiriKu: Siri extension for Roku using the SiriKit Messaging Domain (Will eventually be updated to use the Media Domain)
- SerialKraken: C project to generate serial numbers to be used for a reverse engineering class